101.2 : Vice President
Together with other Board members:
- Govern the theatre organization within the parameters of its Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, and state/federal laws that govern nonprofit Organizations.
- Conduct the operations of the theatre organization.
- Serve as an ambassador and advocate for CSTOCK
- In the absence of the President, serve as Chief Executive Officer of CSTOCK
- Assist with the oversight and supervision of the affairs of the organization to maintain the credibility and well-being of the corporation
- Interact/interface with the Silverdale Community Center, Parks and Recreation Department, and County Commissioners as may be necessary
- Carry out duties as may be required by the Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws or as assigned by the Board of Directors
- Fulfill the responsibilities of a CSTOCK Board member
- Advocacy for CSTOCK within the community
- Assist with the orientation of new Board members
- Assist the President in facilitating problem-solving and resolution of disputes brought to the Board
- Resource and support for Committee chairpersons
- Sign Community Service Forms when needed
- Term of office is four (4) years and can be renewed
- Twelve (12) monthly Board meetings
- Theatre Manager for one or two performances of each production (5 per year)
- Annual Study Session or Board retreat (7 - 8 hours)
- Attendance at fundraising and special events
- Attendance at committee meetings, as required
- Time required to fulfill the responsibilities of Vice-President
A member of the Board of Directors in good standing for at least one year with the interest and ability to assume the responsibilities outlined for Vice-president.
Last update on: Sat, 9 August, 2008